Tour the Morgan Log House
- We will be open on Thursday and Fridays, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., Saturdays from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. and on Sundays from noon to 3 p.m. The last tour of the day leaves an hour before closing.
- Tours can be scheduled ahead of time. We ask that you use the tour scheduler below. If you are having problems with it, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 215-368-2480.
- The tour of the site includes the first floor of the Morgan Log House as well as the second floor, featuring our temporary exhibit, “Work: Farm to Factory.”
- Tours are $5 for adults, $4 for seniors, military, and students, and free for children under 6 and museum members. We accept card (via a Square reader), cash, or check (made out to Morgan Log House)
- The Morgan Log House is located at 850 Weikel Road, Lansdale, PA 19446.