Safely Tour the Morgan Log House
We’re committed to safely conducting tours during the COVID-19 pandemic and to do our part to slow the spread of disease. Below is how our tours will be run, as well as how you can book to take a tour.
- The Morgan Log House will hold tours Thursday through Saturday, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. and Sundays, noon to 3 p.m.
- Tours should be scheduled ahead of time. We ask that you use the tour scheduler below. If you are having problems with it, please email email@example.com or call 215-368-2480.
- Tours will occur every hour, with the last tour every day leaving at 2 p.m.
- We have installed signage throughout the Morgan Log House, so that tours will be self-guided. Staff will be available to answer any questions that you might have.
- The tour of the site includes the first floor of the Morgan Log House as well as the second floor, featuring our temporary exhibit, “A Day in the Life of a Farmer.”
- Tours are $5 for adults, $4 for seniors, military, and students, and free for children under 6 and museum members. We accept card (via a Square reader), cash, or check (made out to Morgan Log House)
Here are some ways we’re invested in safety:
- We ask that all visitors wear a mask while on the grounds and inside the house.
- We ask that you practice social distancing of 6 feet or more between you and staff and any other groups not in your party.
- We ask that you do not touch or lean on anything inside the House. This is both for the preservation of our historic collection (which can be damaged by the oils on human skin) and because it would be impossible to properly sanitize objects and furniture in our historic collection.
- We are providing hand sanitizer to allow visitors to sanitize their hands before and after tours.
- Your tour will only be with people you know and that come with you: we will not be mixing tour groups.
- The gift shop will be available after your tour. Staff will aid you with our new shopping safety protocols to ensure minimal contact.
- Staff will sanitize the museum between tours, so please be patient if thee is a delay in starting your tour at the Morgan Log House.
Book Your Tour Here: