THE MORGAN LOG HOUSE HAS REOPENED FOR TOURS!
- Tours are offered on Thursday through Saturday, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. and Sundays noon to 3 p.m.
- Tours every hour on the hour.
- Masks are required.
- Tours are self-guided. A staff member will be on hand to answer questions.
- Tours should be pre-scheduled (see the link below).
Planning a Visit?
Candlelight Night To Go
- Starting Black Friday, we’re going to be selling activity kits, with something for everyone (we’ll have a Colonial Toy Kit, a Colonial Craft Kit, and two adult History Happy Hour Kits: an Evening with Edward and Elizabeth, as well as an Evening with the Cassels). These kits will be on sale through December 5.
- On Saturday, December 5, we will open our doors to the kitchen and let you walk through, and see our fire. That would also be a great time to browse our gift shop and pick up a kit to take home!
Our Upcoming Temporary Exhibit
We’re working on our upcoming temporary exhibit, “A Day in the Life of a Farmer,” which looks at local history, farming, and the changes of the early twentieth century through the eyes of William Leister, a Towamencin farmer who kept a diary between 1911 and 1935.