October 27, 2017 @ 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Get ready to get scared at our Mayhem at Morgan, on Friday, October 27 from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Here are some things you should know:
- The event consists of guided tours, departing every twenty minutes (7 p.m., 7:20 p.m., 7:40 p.m., 8 p.m., 8:20 p.m., 8:40 p.m., 9 p.m.).
- It is strongly recommended that you purchase tickets ahead of time: tour sizes are extremely limited and have been known to sell out.
- When purchasing tickets, chose the tour time you would like to take. One tickets are purchased, you may not change to another tour.
- Tickets are $7 for adults, $5 for seniors, $5 for students, and free for Morgan Log House Museum Members. If you are a member and are interested in reserving a tour time, please email email@example.com.
- Important note: Mayhem at Morgan contains treks across uneven, unpaved ground in darkness. It is not recommended for guests with mobility issues. Additionally, the event will include fog and some lighting effects.
- Mayhem at Morgan is not recommended for children under the age of 7