Planning Your Visit
Hours of Operation
The museum’s temporary hours are Saturdays and Sundays, 12 to 3 p.m. The last tour of the day leaves an hour before closing.
The museum is closed for all major holidays and for winter from January through March.
Hours are subject to change in the case of inclement weather, special events, or private programs.
Access to the interior of the historic building is available on both guided and self-guided tours. Tours last approximately 45 minutes to one hour depending on the size of the group. Entrance to the Museum Store and Visitor Center is free of charge. Site grounds are also free of charge.
The Morgan Log House is located at 850 Weikel Road, Lansdale, PA 19446, across from the Towamencin Community Pool.
Regular Tour Admission
Museum members get free admission to the tour!
- Adults $5.00
- Seniors (ages 65+) $4.00
- Students (ages 6-17) $4.00
- Children under age 6 are free.
- Museum passes from the Lansdale Public Library are also accepted.
The Morgan Log House accepts cash, checks, or credit cards. Hours and admission prices are subject to change without notice.
Check our Calendar of Events for special programs that may require advance reservations or additional fees.
Visitors will find picnic tables, free parking, and a Gift Shop while visiting.
Group tours are booked for Wednesdays, April through the end of December.
Reservations are required for groups of 10 or more.
Group rates are available. Please contact the office for details and to make a reservation.
Individuals in need of special assistance or accommodations are encouraged to contact the office in advance to discuss their needs. Most of the historic structures have limits for wheelchair accessibility.
Photography for personal use only is permitted on the grounds and subject to the following limitations:
- No photography requiring flash or additional lighting sources is permitted inside the Morgan Log House.
- No video or audio recording devices are permitted on the guided tour.
- No tripods or other camera support devices are permitted in the buildings.
- Use of the historic site as a backdrop for weddings, graduation, family photos, or similar occasions requires advanced approval. Contact the office for details
Commercial photography or videotaping requires advance approval. Members of the media are encouraged to notify the site in advance of your visit.